1. Making Decisions Based on Emotions
2. Not Asking Enough Questions
3. Not Hiring a Realtor Familiar with the New Home and Neighborhood
4. Not Googling Your New Neighborhood
5. Not Requesting a Floorplan
If this is truly the home of your dreams and it is meant to be yours, it will still be there after you have gone through the necessary steps the right way. You will feel better, in the long run, knowing you didn’t cut corners and that your perfect home has been signed off on and you know exactly what you’re getting.